Mulai sekarang kamiialah Elev8
Kami lebih daripada sekadar broker. Kami adalah ekosistem dagangan serba ada—semua yang anda perlukan untuk menganalisis, berdagang, dan berkembang ada di satu tempat. Sedia untuk tingkatkan dagangan anda?
Kami lebih daripada sekadar broker. Kami adalah ekosistem dagangan serba ada—semua yang anda perlukan untuk menganalisis, berdagang, dan berkembang ada di satu tempat. Sedia untuk tingkatkan dagangan anda?
Since confirming the 12th June historic summit with N.Korea's leader, Kim Jong-un, that will take place in Singapore, it has been revealed that North Korea’s top three military officials have been removed from their posts.
A senior US official spoke on condition of anonymity and was commenting on a report by South Korea’s Yonhap news agency that all three of the North’s top military officials were believed to have been replaced, the Guardian news reported:
Citing an unnamed intelligence official, Yonhap said No Kwang-chol, first vice minister of the Ministry of People’s armed forces, had replaced Pak Yong-sik, while Ri Myong-su was replaced by his deputy, Ri Yong-gil. It said army general Kim Su-gil’s replacement of Kim Jong-gak was confirmed in a North Korean state media report last month.
Lower-level US-North Korean talks to prepare for the summit are continuing but have made only “halting progress,” according to a second US official briefed on the discussions.
In a remarkable shift in tone eight days after cancelling the summit, citing Pyongyang’s “open hostility,” Trump welcomed North Korea’s former intelligence chief Kim Yong-chol to the White House on Friday, afterward exchanging smiles and handshakes